- Maintains records and cost avoidance sheets.
- Tracks usage of products and equipment to ensure products are used correctly.
- Conducts inventory daily to ensure all products are stocked to the minimum requirement.
- Orders replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Assists in finding products and placing orders.
- Negotiates with vendors to achieve cost reductions.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Generates PM work orders and kits required parts
- Performs other duties as required.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|
Prepared by:___________________________ Date: ______________
Approval Signature:_____________________ Date: ______________
Employee Signature:____________________ Date: ______________
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.