Sales Associate/Electrical & Plumbing
Future Designs, Inc. is looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join their Electrical/Plumbing Wholesale Division.
The ideal candidate will continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction, build trust, will recognize the vital role of customer service and places a high priority on building customer loyalty.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists management in achieving budgetary goals and quality initiatives.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Sales experience, preferably 3-5 years
- Familiarity with the plumbing and/or electrical fields a plus
- Point of Sale software experience a plus
- Problem-solving abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Well organized
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. Others need not apply. No phone calls.
Competitive pay and benefits package available along with paid holidays. Please forward resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.