Are you searching for a career where you would not only be a member of a team, but a member of a family? Would you like to work for a company that promotes growth from within and encourages our team to work together to reach goals and improve skills?
Hamilton-Ryker has a great direct hire opportunity as a Staffing Specialist for our Leitchfield/Morgantown office.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am -5:00 pm
What you'll do:
- Recruiting candidates to fill open positions for client base
- Fielding phone calls, placing calls, and taking messages
- Maintaining and updating electronic/paper files and records
- Instruct applicants on completing employment application package and review for completeness.
- Perform applicant interviews and select employees within Risk Management guidelines and client requirements.
- Conduct orientation for selected employees within Risk Management guidelines and client requirements.
- Visit client facility and meet with decision-makers often enough to validate a thorough understanding of their needs and ensure that we are exceeding their expectations.
- Resolve applicant, employee, and client problems relative to service delivery.
- Conduct him- or herself and lead others in an ethical manner, always adhering to the policies and procedures as documented in the Standard Operations Manual.
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker substance abuse policy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in an administrative role with a strong customer service focus
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and operate as a team player
- Must be flexible to work in both area locations
Why you'll love it
- Medical Insurance Options
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- PTO accural after 90 days
- Holidays after 90 days
Become a part of our amazing Leitchfield/Morgantown Hamilton-Ryker team!
Call us today at 270-259-9640 to discuss this opportunity and schedule an interview!