Electrician for Hire
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Fully understand local and federal regulations for safe electrical systems
- Communicate with other personnel to discuss project details.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- You will be face to face with customers so honesty, courtesy and attitude are very important.
- Our business is service only; not new construction. You will have to work with the public. We service commercial and residential but you must be able to work and communicate with people at each job site.
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in residential and commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g., wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and able to follow prints and instructions
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Valid license as this is a lead tech position
- Self-motivated and driven to get the job done quickly and to the best of their ability.
- Must be willing to operate a company vehicle.
- Minimum of 1 year electrical experience
- Driver's License and clean Motor Vehicle Report
- US work authorization
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour depending on experience.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple Locations
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Contributions
- Take Home Vehicle with Tool Stock