HVAC Technician for Hire
- Installing, servicing, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Providing exceptional customer services through honesty, integrity, and kindness.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Understanding of advanced principals of air conditioning, and heating.
- Proficient in reading schematics.
- You will be face to face with customers so you must be honest, courteous, and positive.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Team-oriented. - Demonstrate ability to use appropriate industry tools and equipment (e.g., gauges, hand tools, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and driven to get the job done quickly and to the best of their ability.
- Minimum 1 year experience in commercial and residential HVAC installs, maintenance, and repairs.
- Valid Driver's License and clean Motor Vehicle Report.
Authorized to work in the US.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Take Home Vehicle with Tool Stock
- Retirement Contributions
- Uniforms Provided
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270-750-1855 to schedule an interview.