Do you enjoy working with your hands to complete projects and collaborating with a dedicated team daily? If you answered yes to both, you would be a great fit to join Southern Kentucky Insulation, as we are seeking hard-working and motivated individuals to join our team in full-time positions.
• Prepare surfaces for the installation of insulation by applying adhesives, metal pins, asphalt, or cement.
• Use tools, such as handsaws, tape measures, knives, scissors, and power saws, as needed to prepare the insulation for installation.
• Distribute insulation evenly in small spaces by using blowers and hose attachments.
• Secure insulation with staples, tape, or screws.
• Install plastic covers, tape, cement, asphalt mastic, canvas strips, or sealants to finish and cover insulated surfaces and keep the material safe from moisture.
• Follow proper safety procedures when installing new insulation and removing old insulation.
• Comfortable working on scaffolding and ladders
• Strong verbal communication
• Ability to perform repetitive movements
• Strong decision-making skills
• Able to endure both hot and cold weather
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 270-259-9311 or email@example.com.