Class A CDL Driver
Are you tired of spending nights and weekends away from home? Do you wish you had a career that could grant you flexibility at both work and home? If you answered yes, Mid Park Inc., could be the place you’ve been looking for. Mid Park Inc. currently has open positions.
CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Job Description: Class A CDL Drivers make daily deliveries. Drivers perform warehousing and yard activities when not making deliveries. Deliveries are made on a Monday through Friday schedule with no overnight deliveries.
- Prepare or receive appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely service.
- Ensure all product on the truck matches the packing list.
- Maintain logs of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations and turn in log books when complete
- Maintain telephone contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Work in Shipping/Receiving, loading and unloading product, or in others production areas when not driving a truck.
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water and report any issues upon inspection.
- Responsible for vehicle upkeep and presentation (cleanliness).
- Ensure all loads are secure, straps are tight and straps are in good condition and tarped before transporting.
- Be flexible with work schedule which may change based on business needs.
- Have a Class A CDL
- At least 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience
- Age 21 or older
- No preventable accidents in the last 2 years, and no DOT recordable/preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen and road test
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good customer service skills
- Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $13.64 per week (available the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment).
- Health Savings Account with company contribution when enrolled in HDP
- Free 24/7 Access to physician by phone via Teladoc when enrolled in medical
- Company Paid Life and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Optional AFLAC – Accident, Critical Care, and Hospitalization
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% immediate vested company match.
- Paid holidays after 30 days of employment
- Paid vacation.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform Program
- Boot Program
Company Information: Mid-Park Inc. a forty-three year old locally owned parent company of multi-site manufacturing divisions that specialize in custom fabrication, roll forming, CNC machining, tooling, dies, stamping and threading. Mid-Park has built its reputation on quality products, on-time delivery, and competitive prices. Our longevity and our long-term customers are built upon this commitment
Roadway Construction Products (RCP) has been a leading supplier & manufacturer of highway & concrete paving products in Kentucky and many of its surrounding states. They supply and manufacture Guardrail Systems and Accessories along with quality concrete products used in the highway, airport and commercial concrete paving industries. AISC Certified.
Service Stamping & Threading (SST) has been a leading manufacturer of agricultural products. The Agricultural Division maintains a large inventory of agricultural hardware to meet customer needs and a full service CNC Machining Division capable of meeting any machining needs. The stamping location has capacity from 150 ton to 800 ton. ISO 9001:2008 Certification Standard
Company Contact Information