- Complete Tasks for finishing and preparing the product for shipment.
- Preparation of Products for Shipment: finalizing product, assuring quality control, and placing in secure packaging to prevent damage while in transit to customer.
- Vast duties may be required
- Responsible for cleaning finished products and preparing them for shipment as arranged by supervision. This includes assuring product is free of burrs, splatter, sharp edges, burns, or any foreign matter, etc.
- Responsible for product inspection and quality control. Visually inspect welds for cracks, voids, or missing welds. Visually assure all pieces of assembly are present. Report any findings of non-conforming or suspect product to the Production Supervisor, Lead Fabricator, and/or IAS Manager for review.
- Notify Production Supervisor of any inventory needs in a timely manner.
- Assist in custom project construction and assembly, when necessary.
- Assist in Raw Material Prep, when necessary.
- Team Oriented – Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Flexible – able to work in an environment where orders or given job assignments may change with little to no notice.
- Active Listening & Speaking Skills – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Ability to convey information effectively and professionally.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time with little to no supervision. Completing assigned task in a timely manner & meeting goals and deadlines set by management team.
- Knowledge of Shop Tools – ability to use common shop tools: miter saw, band saw grinder, sanders, air die grinders, vertical mill, read measuring tape/devices. Welding experience, a plus, but not required.