Production Team Member
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by TS16949 and ISO14001
- Familiar with all standardized work for all products in production
- Uses cutters, blades or other fixtures to rework or assemble parts
- Assist and trains new hires or newly assigned team members to follow standardized work and work on different machines
- Sorts, reworks and inspects material for reject and non-conformance
- Cleans, disinfects, and organizes designated area on daily basis
- Packages finished product
- Communicates required components or materials with the switches
- Completes required documentation such as process verification sheets and other daily reports
- Communicates all problems regarding production issues with the Switches, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work or other plant operations
- Follows all Safety Standards
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under high intensity situations.
Plastikon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.