Level II Tech
- Directs and/or lead and assign work to technicians and other assigned personnel. They work under direct supervision from a technician foreman.
- Willingly takes part in product and safety training to improve work skills
- Participates in company provided Fork Lift Training and Certification
- Obtains a DOT physical medical card to assist in deliveries and retrievals with non CDL
required fleet vehicles
- May be required for assistance in long travel and/or overnight trips
- Start practicing for a Class A CDL if not already obtained
- Assists in the direction of work in the warehouse, jobsite locations, or on general maintenance
- Has attended the ATSSA Traffic Control Technician training course
- Performs duties peculiar to and normally required in the trade of technician, following recognized procedures and techniques for such work
- Checks jobs for materials and equipment
- Acts for the foreman during absences
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Assists in TMA truck builds
- Assists in maintenance of ITS ( icones, strike alert, PCMS, etc. )
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS requirements
- Driver’s license and Class A or B CDL
- Strong interest in equipment technology as well as mechanical ability
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required. Basic math, language, and writing skills are required.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and work on your feet most of the day.
Warehouse and construction environments; some climbing, stooping and lifting. The physical environment requires both inside and outside work in hot/cold and wet/dry conditions. May be requested to work overtime, overnight, and/or weekends.
You will be eligible to participate in the company’s health, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental benefits package 60 days after your start date.
You will be eligible for 10 Paid (New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day following Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve) eligible after 30 days of employment.
You will be eligible for 3 vacation days beginning after successful completion of 90-day probationary period. After the first full year of employment 5 days.
You will be eligible for 2 sick days annually, beginning after successful completion of 90 days probationary period.
You will be eligible to participate in the company’s simple IRA plan during our next open enrollment. This will occur in November, 2018 and take effect January 1, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time