Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
- Financial & Investment Services
- Banks & Credit Unions
Looking back over the years:
On November 22, 1950, Fort Knox Federal Credit Union was organized under a Federal Charter for civilian employees. There were 10 charter members and the Credit Union was named Fort Knox Civilian Employees Federal Credit Union. The Charter was changed on July 29, 1960, to accept military personnel into the field of membership. The name was changed at the same time to the current name ''Fort Knox Federal Credit Union.''
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union has seen tremendous growth over the years that has allowed us to expand into many neighboring communities. Our latest addition is the Bardstown Walmart Branch, making 14 branch locations across Kentucky in Hardin, Grayson, Meade, Nelson, Boyle, LaRue, Taylor, and Jefferson counties. Currently, Fort Knox Federal Credit Union has over 76,000 members with over $1.05 billion in assets.
Located between Sonic and TSC